Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|