Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Soup with Chipotle Chiles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium-size red onions, chopped
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 16-ounce package dried black beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chiles*
- 7 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?