Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Soup
- 2 cups (1 pound) dried black beans
- ¼ cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 237kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|