Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Sauce
- ½ cup Rich Homemade Broth or canned chicken broth
- 2 tbsp salted black beans, rinsed and lightly mashed
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp finely shredded ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1½ tsp cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|