Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Patties with Avocado & Tomato Salsa
- 3 pieces day-old or toasted whole wheat sandwich bread
- 3 tbsp olive or canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp minced jalapeno pepper, membranes and seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 avocados, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?