Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Nachos
- 1 can (14 to 19 oz/398 to 540 mL) black beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 cup salsa (see tips)
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 roasted peppers (poblanos or sweet), peeled and diced
- 1 roasted jalapeo, seeded and diced, or 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Small (2 to 312 quart) slow cooker
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?