Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Mango Salad with Adobo Dressing
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced mango; or substitute pineapple or peaches
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small habanero chile, stem and seeds removed, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime or orange juice, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning, store-bought or homemade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|