Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Mango Salad
- 3/4 cups dried black beans (2 cups cooked or 1 10 oz can)
- 1 firm but ripe green mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into short narrow strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, as above
- 1 large jalapeo, seeded and diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, both green and white parts
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari (soy) sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- slices of lime
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?