Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy salad dressing (ie: Fat Free Miracle Whip TM)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|