Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Salad in Homemade Tortilla Cups
- 5-6 corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups corn - if frozen, thaw and canned, rinse.
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 small avocado, diced
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?