Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Corn Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears sweet corn, cooked and kernels removed from cob
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?