Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Chili with Butternut Squash
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 1/2 chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 14.5-ounce cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 pound dried black beans, rinsed
- 2 chipotle chiles from canned chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 2 1/4-pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking bulgur
- Sour cream
- Coarsely grated hot pepper
- Monterey jack cheese
- Diced red onion chopped
- Fresh cilantro
- Pickled jalapeo rings
- Ingredient info: Chipotle chiles in adobo can be found at some super markets and at Latin markets. Look for bulgur at super markets and natural foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?