Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Chili
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Garnish: sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 18.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|