Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Burritos
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 plum tomato coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- Kosher salt
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese about 2 ounces
- 1 ripe avocado thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?