Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Avocado Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (such as Bush's®), rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|