Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean-Corn Burger
- 1 can (15 ounce) low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup corn, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 8 cups baby spinach
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?