Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Barley, Fennel, and Radish Salad
- 2 cups black or pearl barley, rinsed
- Kosher salt
- 1 large fennel bulb (about 10 ounces), 2 tablespoons fronds set aside, bulb cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus 1/2 cup dills prigs, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 large radishes, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/4 cup oil-cured olives, pitted, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?