Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Pepper-Roasted Duck Breasts with Grilled Plums
- 4 12- to 14-ounce boneless Muscovy duck breast halves, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 firm but ripe Santa Rosa plums or other purple plums, halved, pitted
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?