Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Pepper-Crusted Wagyu New York Steaks with Black Truffle Vinaigrette
- 2 ounces fresh or jarred black French Périgord truffles*
- 1/2 cup Tuscan-style extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Banyuls vinegar**
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Coarse kosher salt
- 4 12-ounce New York strip steaks (each about 1 1/4 inches thick), preferably Wagyu
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons very coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?