Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Peas With Collard Greens and Turnips
- 1 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 4 cups water, or as needed to cover
- 1 tablespoon soy margarine
- 1 turnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|