Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Peas And Pasta
- salt (optional), for cooking the pasta
- 8 ounces medium-size pasta shells or bow ties
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion, drained
- 1 can (15.5 to 16 ounces) black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed in a garlic press
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup pre-crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup crumbled already-cooked bacon (about 8 slices, optional; see Note)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 605kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 78g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|