Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea and Vegetable Soup
- 1 1/2 cups dried black-eyed peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 lb (450 g) collard greens, kale, chard or spinach, trimmed and cut into wide strips
- juice of 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?