Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea and Pumpkin Salad
- 1 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes seeded peeled sugar pumpkin or butternut squash (about 6 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?