Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea and Caramelized Onion Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pound dried black-eyed peas, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into medium dice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 5 ounces mixed greens
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?