Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea Vegan Burgers Recipe
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium cremini mushrooms (about 4 ounces), cleaned, stemmed, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium scallion, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce, plus more as needed
- 4 toasted vegan ciabatta or burger rolls, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?