Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea Fritters with Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup dried black-eyed peas, sorted, soaked overnight, drained, and rinsed
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 5 cups coconut oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?