Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Eyed Pea Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- minced jalapeno pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|