Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black-Bottom Coconut Bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter plus more for pan
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 package (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut cup reserved for sprinkling
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?