Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Cocoa Souffl with Orange Blossom Cream
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup atural unsweetened cocoa powder (spooned into cup to measure, then leveled)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), finely chopped
- Special equipment: 8 2/3-to 3/4-cup ramekins or custard cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?