Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate and Walnut Fudge
- 1 pound bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 12-ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?