Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate and Chestnut Truffles
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream (36%)
- 1 cup (11 ounces) sweetened chestnut puree with vanilla (also called creme de marrons)
- 14 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoons Cognac or Armagnac
- ¼ cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 67kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|