Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate and Cashew Cookie Brittle
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Directions1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and set a rack to the center position. Pour the melted butter into a large bowl, and stir in the vanilla.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?