Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate and Carob Ganache Tart with Malted Candy Brittle
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup carob chips* (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?