Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding with Crème Fraiîche
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about half of one 9-ounce package; about 23 cookies, finely ground in processor)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60% cacao), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60% cacao), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chilled crème fraîche
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Bittersweet chocolate savings or curls (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?