Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Marquise with Cherry Sauce
- 10 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?