Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces bittersweet (70% cocoa) chocolate (such as Scharffen Berger or Lindt), chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder dissolved in 6 tablespoons hot water
- 1/3 cup blanched almonds (about 2 ounces), lightly toasted
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 7 tablespoons vanilla sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs, separated
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?