Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Cake with Prune Purée and Hazelnuts
- 1 cup pitted prunes, soaked in 1 cup water overnight
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, peeled, and pulsed in a food processor until coarsely ground
- 5 eggs, separated
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 407kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|