Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Brownies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for the pan
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (at least 70 percent cacao), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?