Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate-Citrus Tart with Jasmine Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 5 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon (lightly packed) finely grated blood orange peel or orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon (lightly packed) finely grated pink grapefruit peel
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Jasmine Whipped Cream (click for recipe).
- Candied Citrus Peel (click for recipe).
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?