Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the Bitterballen
- 4 tbs Salted Butter
- A few drops of oil (sunflower is great)
- 1 small brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small carrot, fine chopped
- 400 g Casserole beef (brisket or shin is very good)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of finely chopped thyme
- 750 ml chicken stock
- 350 ml milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbs ketjap manis (optional)
- 75g Plain flour + extra for
- 5 eggs
- Bread crumbs (coating balls)
- 1 Litre oil to use to fry the bitterballen (vegetable, groundnut or sunflower)
- For the Serving Sauce
- Wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?