Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bitter Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cups lightly packed bitter greens (such as chicory, escarole, radicchio, frisée, and dandelion), torn into large pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?