Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 shallot, peeled
- i clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 12 baguette slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, toasted
- your favorite spreadable cheese -- Brie, Boursin, etc.
- 8 slices bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 10 cups of your favorite lettuce variety
- Directions1. First, make dressing by processing vinegar, mustard, shallot, garlic, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in blender or small food processor for 15 seconds. Add oil and process until emulsified, about 15 seconds.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?