Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak, sliced thinly across the grain
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 (.18 ounce) packet sazon seasoning
- 2 large white onions, sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|