Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds ground bison meat* or ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 8 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups diced peeled carrots
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds), cored, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided (about 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh horseradish or prepared horseradish
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Smoked paprika**
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?