Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bison Burgers with Cabernet Onions and Wisconsin Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cups sliced onions (about 2)
- 3/4 cup Cabernet Sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 1 pound ground bison (buffalo)
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 organic hamburger buns
- 6 ounces sliced Wisconsin white cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
- 1 small head of escarole, leaves separated
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?