Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bison Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe
- 6 slices smoked bacon (about 6 ounces)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium jalapeos, seeded and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese (about 3 1/4 ounces)
- 6 toasted burger buns
- 1/2 medium Hass avocado, sliced just before serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?