Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables*
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|