Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Birthday Party Paella
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh Cajun or hot Italian sausages (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 12 chicken thighs with skin and bones (about 4 1/4 pounds), excess fat trimmed
- 2 very large onions, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped, plus 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces tomatoes, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 medium zucchini, halved crosswise, then quartered lengthwise (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 generous pinch saffron threads
- 2 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice (about 17 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?