Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bigoli with Smoked Sausage and Borlotti Beans
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces lugana or luganega sausage, thinly sliced
- 3 cups drained, cooked or canned borlotti beans or Lamon beans
- ½ cup bean-cooking liquid or canned bean liquid thinned with water
- 1 cup homemade meat broth or good-quality chicken broth
- 1 pound fresh bigoli or imported Italian dried bucatini, penne, or perciatelli
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 974kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 125g|
|Dietary Fiber 19g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|