Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Big Strawberry Shortcake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing the pans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted, plus extra for dusting the pans
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 pints ripe strawberries, lightly rinsed, patted dry, and hulled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 650kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (117%)|
|Cholesterol 220mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|